One of the most responsible choices when launching an online business is the choice of the platform. It will have the biggest impact on your online presence, the expansion of your business in the digital ecosystem and your sales performance. Pay attention to the following basic features when choosing your eCommerce platform:
- A user-friendly and search engine-friendly interface and code
- A strong and fully equipped content management system
- Extensibility options and customization
- Multiple payment options and an easy checkout procedure
- Discount tools, promotions, and email marketing integration
- Reporting and analytics tools
- Integrated blog section
Talk to Magento certified specialist now
WHY MIGRATING TO MAGENTO?
With a quarter million web stores built on Magento, it is the ultimate eCommerce platform providing its websites with highly scalable and flexible eCommerce business solutions. It’s an open source platform with powerful catalog management tools and the tools essential for online marketing and SEO.
It’s the favorite platform of such brands as Bulgari, Paul Smith, Canon, Coca-Cola, Burger King, Christian Louboutin, Seat, Nike, Ford, Samsung, Lenovo, Men’s Health, Nestle Nespresso and many others.
MIGRATION TO MAGENTO
Our consultants work with you to understand your current data structure and processes and migrate your store while ensuring your data integrity. The virtually endless flexibility of the Magento platform will then allow your store to grow exponentially without compromising its performance or functionality.
Migrate from your current platform to Magento smoothly, quickly and easily.
MIGRATION TO MAGENTO 2
Magento 2 contains brand new architecture and database design, the system is more reliable and secure, it is faster and more flexible to suit your business needs. Moreover, you will get access to all the latest features that are constantly being developed by Magento and the Magento community. The process of migration to Magento 2 includes:
- Data migration (settings, categories tree, products, users, orders).
- Transfer of the existing theme to the new website.
- Update or substitution of your website’s current extensions with those compatible with Magento 2.0.
- Quality assurance to avoid any loss of data or custom features.