The success of every eCommerce business is based on the in-depth knowledge of certain important things:
- the target audience: their demands, habits, and preferences
- the competition: strong and weak points
- best eCommerce practices: whether they are suitable for a certain business or not
- technology: the platforms worthwhile investing, which help to scale business
- channels, which return investments, improve user engagement and result in frequent sales
- choice of partners: they should treat your business as their own and have a solid knowledge of the same sphere
The experience shows that many business owners underestimate such factors. Consequently, they lose their ROI and have to invest twice in the same thing. We help startups, small&mid business owners eliminate all possible bottlenecks and get the most proven tactics for increasing sales.
Get my individual consultation
Our goal is to make your marketplace a perfect place for shopping. Usually, this is achieved with good content, user-friendly design, and good navigation. Increasing conversion rates for our clients is what makes us happy. We momentarily see the nuances, which may confuse the website visitors and we know the tactics which help them to enjoy smooth and pleasant shopping.
After analyzing your current tools we show you the mistakes and give suggestions on what may be improved.
Details matter. Brand positioning should never be underestimated. It influences your target audience more than you can imagine. An interesting brand conception makes your customer remember your brand, creates good associations and inspires word of mouth. It’s enormously important because your brand becomes recognizable, while people have a desire to be connected to it.
We analyze all the attributes of your brand and prepare all the necessary recommendations for it could stand out among your competition.
Everything starts with a performance audit. We thoroughly check the server environment, the code and database performance. Such kind of audit usually helps us to see why the system is facing certain problems and whether your current developers do their work on a professional level.
After that, you get a very detailed report. It contains the types of existing errors and recommendations on how to improve the current situation.